- Years of performing in front of audiences and honing our act.
- A clean program that won’t embarrass the company.
- Fully insured.
- Fully self-contained, bringing a sound system to avoid any technical problems.
- Work with clients to ensure their needs are met. They do not simply show up, perform, and leave.
6. Make sure the location supports the type of entertainment you want. One sure fire way to ruin entertainment is to have the wrong room set-up for the entertainer you booked. Visual acts such as magicians, ventriloquists, or jugglers must be seen to be enjoyed.
2 Keys to remember:
a. Do not place tables on the sides of the stage. Make sure all tables can see the front of the stage. If you place the audience on the sides of the stage, these people will not see the entertainers; they will either get bored or start talking. You don’t want that!
b. Do not have an open space such as a dance floor right in front of the stage. Fill this area with tables and chairs. Entertainers need an audience to perform to. If there is an open space in front of the stage, they are performing to the open space! If you need a dance floor for your event, place it to the side and have the DJ near there. Don’t worry, people will find the dance floor when the music starts.
7. Don’t be afraid to ask questions! Part of an entertainer’s job is to assist you in making your event an astounding success. Entertainers have years of experience to draw from and most will go out of their way to help you in any way they can. All you have to do is ask!
We hope that these tips help you have an enormously successful event! If we can help with any of your upcoming events, please let us know 317-691-6399.